Current Job Postings
Chief Executive Officer – Full Time
Procurement Solutions International (PSI) is a dynamic and innovative fruit company dedicated to
bringing our customers the best fruit the world has to offer. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of
creativity, collaboration, and excellence. With a proven track record of success, we are poised for
significant growth and are seeking a visionary leader to join us as our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Position Overview: As the CEO of PSI, you will be at the helm of our organization, responsible for driving
the company's overall strategy, growth, and success. The ideal candidate will have a diverse, strong
background in fruit and vegetables, possessing the strategic vision to lead our team towards achieving
ambitious goals. This role requires a dynamic leader with exceptional strategic thinking skills,
international experience, a results-oriented mindset, and a passion for innovation.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a forward-thinking strategy and objectives to ensure
the long-term success and sustainability of the company.
- Team Management: Lead, hire, select and inspire a high-performance team, fostering a
- Sales Execution: Work intimately with sales team to ensure execution.
- Financial Oversight: Drive financial performance, ensuring profitability and sustainable growth
while allocating resources effectively.
- Stakeholder Relations: Build and maintain strong relationships with investors, clients, partners,
and other key stakeholders. Represent the company in official functions.
- Innovation and Technology: Stay abreast of industry trends and drive innovation initiatives to
keep the company at the forefront of the market.
- Corporate Governance: Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and ethical
standards, maintaining the highest level of corporate governance.
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a similar executive leadership role in fruit and vegetables
- At least 5 years experience in the produce industry, ideally with at least 2 years directly in
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience building relationships and working with Mexican and/or Spanish supplier is strongly
- Demonstrated success in driving strategic growth and achieving business objectives.
- Strong financial acumen and experience in managing budgets and resources effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Deep understanding of the produce landscape and emerging trends.
Engineering, Biology/Agronomy degree or MBA degree would be an asset
Salary compensation to be determined according to level of experience ($105,000.00 – $115,000 per
Procurement Solutions International
Fresh / Delicious /World Class Produce
#108 2220 Sooke Road. Victoria, B.C. V9B OG9 Canada